How to make a Panning Time Lapse movie with Time-Lapse software for Mac?
I have been asked by my reader Michael how to make a panning time lapse with Time-Lapse software for Mac.
I think this tutorial video will best explain the whole process.
1. Open Time-Lapse app on your Mac.
2. Select the pictures you would like to render to create a movie.
3. Set how many frames per second you want your video to be, quality, codec.
4. Click on Crop and select Custom option.
5. When screen preview opens select the crop for the first frame of your movie, then click Enter.
6. Move the crop to the left, right, up or down, depending what effect you would like to achieve.
7. Change the bottom slider to view last frame of the sequence – that’s where your panning will end, and click Enter.
8. Click on Read and create your panning time lapse!
Buy my Stock Footage on Shutterstock